Our company adopts a modern and professional methodology that governs our work conduct, allocation of responsibilities, quality control, risk management and other aspects of successful project management.
We offer the following services as part of client projects:
– Study and evaluation of existing IT infrastructure to identify potential optimisation, improvement or redevelopment;
– Analysis of system requirements based on initial data on structure, links and list of tasks;
– Creation of structure for integrated IT network;
– Creation of application software;
– Delivery, installation, set up of software and hardware assets;
– Training, consulting and technical support.
– Public security, civil defence, transportation, education, healthcare, cultural events’ organisation;
– analytical, register and operative systems;
– calls recording systems, contact centres;
– GIS, cartography;
– biometrical systems;
– monitoring systems;
– electronic document management;
– information security;
– specialised softwares;
– data storage systems;
– networks and telecom;
– server solutions.
Order a mobile application from us and we will conduct marketing, draft Terms of Reference, prepare design mock-ups. After discussing all the elements of the project, we will program, conduct trial operations and publish on the AppStore and PlayStore.
Apart from mobile application creation, we also offer domain name registration, storage space rentals, software and processing resources (hosting) for server-side applications. Also you can order the creation of server side applications of any degree of complexity.
Application development requires not only software development but also includes a lot of work from designers, writers, artists, animators, sound effects creators as well as testers. We work with talented professionals for each of the tasks stated above to ensure that we fulfill your requirements with the lowest possible costs and in the shortest possible time.
Here are some examples of our successes:
– Integrated bank of Ministry of the Interior data of Republic of Kazakhstan;;
– Unified automated information and telecommunication system of the Agency for Combating Economic and Corruption Crimes (Financial Police);
– transport database and Transport Control Committee of the Ministry of Transport and Communications RK transportation dynamics monitoring Analysis and Information System;
– biometrical unit of clients face recognition in a process of «home credit and finance bank» (Russia) loan application approval.
We offer optimization services of:
Data sampling and reporting systems by:
– Database tuning
– SQL tuning
– Implementation of procedural layer onto the database for report generation
– Framework development and implementation for sample generation
Data storage through:
– Timely service
– Optimal application index policy
– System Clustering
– Application object, graph and various types of database optimisation methods
Mathematical calculations performance efficiency by:
– Usage of SSE, AVX and CUDA technologies
– Search algorithms to reduce iteratio
Our work can be conducted using either paid or open source solutions such as; Linux operating system, Unix, Windows, Android, iOS; Database MySql, Postgres, Oracle, MsSql; programming languages C, C++, Java, PHP, Object pascal (DELPHI, RAD Studio, embarcadero), Embedded C.
AlmaTech develops biometric systems or components of associated IT systems for our clients based on facial recognition technology. Biometric core is combined into a
Below are some of our clients:
– Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation
– Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
– Interior Ministry
– “Home Credit and Finance Bank” (Russia)
– LLP “First Credit Bureau” (Kazakhstan)
And many others
We employ professionals who have over 20 years of experience in applying various biometric technologies into various areas of business and government IT systems. You will be surprised by our timing and costs for development and implementation of biometric projects. The results of our products are easily measurable and magnetisable.
Upon your request we can collaborate with our partners who are world leaders for developing biometric identification systems for the iris, fingerprints, veins, 3D imaging, etc…